Friday, May 27, 2011

Living Simple and Single...

So I have come to love blogs. They are quick, fun to read, provide new ideas and also provides a sense of "Yay, I am not the only one doing/thinking this" whatever "this" may be. For me one of my thiss (the plural of this) is trying to live more simple. However I am finding that the blogs I have come to like, and all the ones they refer me to are about families. I was fine at first, I enjoyed the tips and stories they shared but today I just got frustrated with the many posts about saving money on diapers and baby clothes and great ideas for cheep activities for kids. So maybe I am alone on this? Maybe I AM the only single, childless, post college student that is trying to pay off debt, save money, live simple and enjoy life while doing it? It seems that every blog I read they started re-evaluating their life when they got married, or had kids, or tried to buy a house...so maybe I am just ahead of the game?

So this is my new goal: to blog more often about this...not that I have many ideas...but I will try to come up with some. Also because I want to read more funny stories from my friends lives since we do not live next to each other anymore and as a wise man said "Be the change you want to see in the world." I am pretty sure that it was said in reference to blogs, not something more important. So here is my new schedule: (although I will not follow it strictly, I mean I have a life...haha just kidding! I am just forgetful)

Music Mondays: I LOVE music, so I am going to try my hand an music reviewing...let me know how it goes.
What!?! Wednesdays: Who knows...people ask me this a lot so I am going to try and answer...maybe.
First Fridays: Stories about firsts, is you have any ideas let me know!(This is my first move in intentional blogging so today qualifies)
Simple Saturdays: Me trying to slow down and live simple

(Can you tell I like alliteration? I have Cru staff to thank for fueling that fire)

So here I go taking an intentional dive into blogging hoping to find that I am not the only one, although if there is another me out there: don't kill me, I swear we can find a way to coexist...unless you are a robot or evil clone, then I am going to have to DESTROY you. (Now it sounds like I might be the robot/evil clone, hmm)

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment