Friday, June 24, 2011

First Friday: First All-nighter

It is late, and this will be short because I am tired. I used to be able to pull all nighters like it was nothing. But now I am old. I could still pull an all-nighter but there are repercussions that were not there before...boo!

The first all-nighter I remember was in 1997(ish) and I went to my friend Ashley's house (whose mom worked with my mom) and had a great night. I remember going into this small TV room late at night and watching Clueless. Then we watched it again, and again, and again until the sun came up. We memorized lines and just could not get enough of it. (This also proved to be a trend that whenever I went to someone's house and they owned Clueless I would campaign for watching it over and over until one day it was lent to me and never returned...oops.) I remember having a lot of fun that night and I still enjoy Clueless- even if it was farted on...Trish.

No comments:

Post a Comment