Thursday, August 04, 2011

I am back, kind of.

So I got back late last week from one amazing mission trip where I took 11 youth and 4 adults to Cincinnati to serve. It. Was. Awesome. I am so proud of my group, and also to be honest I am proud of myself. This was the first experience I have ever had being the sole leader and planner of a trip like this, and I did very well! However, after a whirlwind month I am beat. I still need to recover...I am trying to stay awake now as I write this, it is not going so well.

Anyway- I am so excited because tonight I will be seeing Thee Paul McCartney LIVE!! What! What! I am nervous about the drive home...pray that I can stay awake...but am super excited to see this living legend! I will let you know how it goes next week! Until then enjoy these awesome videos and a random picture:




How could any man handle the regaleness of that up do? Grace Kel-ley. Grace Kel-Ly.

1 comment:

  1. McCartney is going to be ah-mazing! Tom & Danielle saw him in Detroita couple weeks ago and said it was the best show they've ever seen. To that I say, "Duh." Can't wait to see come pics!

    ReplyDelete