Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My lastest obsession combined with a classic fav...

I have always loved getting mail. Even bills. I just love getting things with my name on it out of our stack of mail, especially if I was not expecting it. Also, within the past 9 or 10 months I have also taken to nail polish. My collection has grown from 1 color for DM (Purple of course) and these two cheap random ones I found while cleaning to almost a whole drawer in my wheely cart. So, when I stumbled upon this deal I got a little excited. You take a short quiz, then they customize a little monthly set of stuff for you for over half off the retail, and send it to you in the mail for free! (as in free shipping) You can even request different stuff if you do not like it, send it to a friend for a month or two and cancel whenever you want. Plus with the code 2011FB you get another $5 off. What What! So, some of you out there I hope you like nail polish because one month this may be yours!

This is my manicure for the Paul McCartney concert using one of my favorite brands of nail polish Deborah Lippmann in Candy Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment