Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I got for Christmas:

So you all asked what I got for Christmas (and by you all I mean the people in my head that start asking me things when I am bored) and who am I to disappoint you? Here it is, a few things I got for Christmas:

Soda Maker: I was a little nervous about this when I opened it because I am obsessed with Diet Dr. Pepper and knew this would see very little action if the "Diet Dr. Pete" did not work out. But, getting an idea from one of my friends the 10 year old inside of me who still loves "Clearly Canadian" got REAL excited.


Scraper Mitten: I was given one of these when I first started to drive by a friend of the family and everyone thought I was crazy. It was a novelty gift at the time. Now these are everywhere and I got a new one that is much better than my first one. (Which came a part about 4+ years ago) I love the inside of this one so much I might buy a second and use them as my gloves. That would not be creepy at all.

Yes. I got a Marry Poppins, full-size,umbrella. AWESOME I KNOW!! This puts me one step closer to my full Mary Poppins outfit. (This was actually the first step, I have nothing else...yet)



I also received some clothes that I picked out, eos lip balm (that I am loving), Sephora Gift Cards, car wash tickets,  Best of Amy Pohler (finally) and a Rise and Shine alarm clock. (I am really excited about that last one...that is once I learn how to make it work) What did you get for Christmas?

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts! I love the umbrella so much. I got a sweet kelly green Dooney & Bourke and it is glorious. Also, I'm pretty geeked out about a Costco membership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should totally get another scraper mitten - they wouldn't make it harder to drive at all...

    ReplyDelete