Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Mondays: Kimbra, beacause I am obsessed

So I was going to wait until she actually had an album out in the US, or at least a release date. But I cannot wait. I am obsessed with Kimbra. My favorite musical act to come out of New Zealand EVER! (Sorry Flight of the Conchords) So lets start here with her first single:


Wasn't that great? Of course. Now on to the next video that I really want itunes to release because I will buy it. (A first for me) It is so colorful and fun and I watch it no less then 10x a day:


Was that not fun?? Ah, I love it!! I discovered Kimbra from the little girl I stalk online (in a non creepy way) seen here in her Cameo Lover dress. Oh she is so cute. (Check out her adorable love of dance here) Anyway, Kimbra is amazing and I have been watching all of her videos online non-stop. (Yes I watch this one with Goyte too, he is also awesome.) I like her so much that I was considering ordering the $35 import version of her CD/DVD because I didn't know if I could wait until the U.S. release. (Although I can now that I found this album stream! And heard there would be new tracks on the US version.)

Well I hope you like this post of me basically saying I am obsessed with Kimbra and the cute dancing Australian girl over and over. The countdown for Kimbra's American release (with new tracks!) starts now....but officially once a release date is announced. Until then listen to this over and over until there is nothing in your head all day and night except it and "Cameo Lover"...like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment