Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Is this what I have been waiting for?

When the first movie for Harry Potter was released in 2001 I was already hooked on the series having got the fourth book at midnight the day it came out. As much as I loved the movies, I knew I wanted to wait to buy them. I knew that there were more books to come with the movies to follow, so why buy them when there would be one awesome box set down the line. So I waited. It was not easy but I did. 11 years later and I see this:


Looks pretty awesome right? Right! Reviews however are not so good, saying that this is not the best they can do...so the question is: Is this the set I have been waiting 11 years for? Or is there something better to come I should hold out hope for? These are the real questions in life people- epic questions in themselves that when applied to Harry Potter only make the stakes higher. It looks like I have a little while longer to decide since there is no release date posted for this numbered, 31 disc collectors edition with more features to be announced at a later date. What should I do Harry Fans? Either way I am starting to save my money because if this is not "the set" then the next one is only going to be more expensive- but totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment