Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Indy Christmas Conference 2005!

So after a weird Christmas, I went to Christmas Conference with Cru in Indy....ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!! So awesome that this might turn into a five page post! (I will resist)

So first and foremost I have to thank the Lord for sending me, and making me trust in Him to take care of every doubt that I had about going. He has taught me so much this past week about putting my trust in Him and how He will provide everything from friends to answers. I am excited to put everything I learned into practice, and steart searching for the specifics of what He has planned for me this summer.

I also am so excited about the relationships that I have formed, and the experiences we all had together. "The Three Muskateers," the all night cru (haha...cru), and the signs players!! I miss hanging out with all of you already! (however I do not miss the lying...haha) Maybe we can all go to New York and buy milkshakes this weekend! (I am doing the sign language for it right now LOL)

Now that I have caught up on sleep- I have had a chance to really reflect on what happened those 5 days and it just gets better and better. Thank You Lord for sending me to CC- and if anyone one wants to hear more about my trip I would be MORE than happy to talk about it!!! (REALLY I would love to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment