Thursday, April 21, 2011

First batch of stuff...


Last Saturday was Record Store Day and I went to BG to go to my favorite record store ever Finders Records to get some exclusives, see my old coworkers, eat Qdoba, get the best cookies in the world (S'mores from The Cookie Jar) and also to sell back my first batch of stuff. To my surprise I got over $100 for this stuff in cash and store credit!! That was awesome! It was a great day, followed by an amhazing Palm Sunday!!

However...the rest of this week...not so great. The move is not going well at all- literally it is not "going" at all right now. I spent all of last night loading up the first batch of stuff after arguments and debates from the rest of the family of how I should do it, only to get over there and learn I cannot unload anything. So there was a waste of 4 hours of my time. I was so upset I refused to unload my car when I got home, so I am traveling today with all of my clothes in the back seat. I calmed down once I got away from my family, put on Mary Poppins and actually accomplished some things...but I am now not looking forward to this move AT ALL.

The good thing about this weekend that will hopefully keep me from running away and becoming a deadhead like Lindsey Weir- it is EASTER!! Passover event tonight, Good Friday service tomorrow, Jenah comes into town Saturday, and then Easter Sunday where I will relax all day and eat awesomeness. (All those sound even better when you factor in that I will be escaping my family and their poorly planed move as well!)

Here is hoping that everyone has an amazing Easter weekend- not because of candy or family but because they experience Jesus and the sacrifice He made followed by the victory He achieved! HAPPY EASTER!!

1 comment:

  1. $100 bucks? That's awesome! Here's hoping something gets moved soon so you can relax (I know, ha ha). Happy Easter, friend!

    ReplyDelete