Monday, May 09, 2011

Lent Round Up

So Lent is over- and I am kind of sad to see it go! Now I did enjoy when I woke up late this morning because of 1 default alarm and no sunlight, that I did not have to try and come up with another outfit to wear with that dress. However I was enjoying the Spirit in the air these past two months. Church has been awesome, me and my brother are getting along swimmingly, I got to hang out with a lot of cool people, and I have enjoyed the life changing habits I have been trying to form.

But alas the season is over- Jesus died and He has rose again!! So with that joy in my heart I am hoping that the good things that have seemed to flourish this season with continue to grow and get better!


Here are the last pictures I had on my phone:

My Good Friday outfit.

Me and Laura at Finders for Record Store Day!!


Me trying to make it look more like a pencil skirt. (Those tights are even more awesome in person)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute pics! And those tights are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete