Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Advertising to target audience

I was able to spend four days last week with one of my best friends Jessie as she visited from Illinois. She is pretty hilarious and in college when we were all getting ready to graduate and move into the real world but not having much luck, she started to come up with some jobs that she could do outside of the corporate world. Things such as card writer (trust me her cards are hilarious, my favorite was about a jr bacon cheeseburger for Valentines day), dog groomer, impressionist (she has great impressions that sound so similar it is creepy, all while wearing fuzzy ear muffs), and situational comedian (where she follows you around and makes funny comments as things happen). Well this weekend one of my favorite things was when she discovered another job to add to the list. At a gas station the advertising at their Arby's distracted her, and wooed her into buying exactly what they wanted her to buy. You may think this means she is easily influenced, but really it just means that she has a new career as "target audience".  Below is a picture of her future career as target audience. If you know of any job openings for target audience please let me know and I will pass them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment