Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why Music Matters

Why Music Matters is a campaign to preserve the importance of music and obtaining that music ethically. (Something I support) Their most recent video is about the latest artists to join their campain...Paul and Ringo, the remaining Beatles. The video is pretty awesome  and reminded me of my latest Beatles experience. I love how they talk about music as it were a friend...I defiantly have felt this over the years. If you know about me I did not have many friends when I was younger (too crazy awesome for some to handle) but I did have a lot of music friends. Like No Doubt (Tragic Kingdom what what!), Alanis Morissette, The Temptations, of course the Beatles and even the Spice Girls. ("What?? She is talking about the Spice Girls again!" Yes...get over it). And also take note how they use the term "shared experience" which as you may know, I love. So enjoy this video and check out their website for more!


* I also love how they used a song by each of them...they are so talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment