Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Music Monday...thoughts

Here are my thoughts on music right now: I have no chance to meet my yearly goal of Thanksgiving. I don't think I will be able to last until November...before Christmas music is in regular rotation. She & Him's Christmas album is out Oct 25th (we'll see if that doesn't get pushed up to the 24th...) and also that week Michael Buble's "Christmas" comes out too. Yeah that is what I said...no chance. Oh, and also my whole iPod went on shuffle this week and I got really excited when some Christmas songs started...I skipped them...but that will not last long. The only hope is new music releases non-Christmas to distract me, such as the new Florence and the Machine out November 1st!!

New Releases for tomorrow:
  • Feist- Metals
  • Indigo Girls- Beauty Queen Sister
  • Jack's Mannequin- People & Things
  • Mutemath- Odd Soul
  • Joshua Radin- The Rock and the Tide Acoustic Session
p.s. Check out this track by Vampire Weekend's Rostam: Wood (Here's hoping a full album is in the works!)

p.s.s. I may have already preordered the red vinyl of She & Him's album...with the mittens. But no, I did not preorder the CD...that way I can buy it sooner...who knows how long their free preorder shipping will take? I know, I am slightly obsessed. (Dang...I might not even make it to October 25th...I wanna listen to The Letterman right now...)

2 comments:

  1. AHHH! Can't wait! The new Feist is sounding pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just realized today that it is Wednesday...not Tuesday. Oops.

    ReplyDelete