Wednesday, October 05, 2011

PS22=awesome.


So this is how I discovered the students in the PS22 chorus in NYC. They have been doing this for years and are amazing. Mostly due to one amazing music teacher Mr. B. I really want to meet him now...and if we get married and live in NYC so be it ;)

Another thing about the PS22 chorus is that they are one of my favorite things on the Passion Pit CD (they are the kids you hear on 3 songs!) and they have performed many awesome places like the Oscars and are loved by my favorite talk show host who is no longer on T.V.- Bonnie Hunt. (sad I know, I miss her too) Bottom line is these kids are awesome!


More of my faves below the break!

This one is for Jessie:


This is for Cece:


 For Laura:


Ah, the Smiths...


I couldn't help myself...


Check out the other 500 here.

1 comment:

  1. Srsly. You kill me. That was so great! Crowded House...you know me well!

    I loved all the bits.

    ReplyDelete