Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Now Hear This

So I read this today and Jennie and I have a lot in common. Maybe not in the job department but in the music department. I too get a lot of joy from introducing people to new music that they love, I have a passion for listening to music, loved making mix tapes (which I still do, except on CD not tapes) and basically everything else she wrote. Although I do have to say that I hit the 10,000 song mark a few years ago...not that I am bragging...ok, maybe a little. I thought I might be the only person out there like me but I am not...maybe me and Jennie can be friends. We'll see what she recommends over the next few weeks first.

I will leave you with a version of "Pumped Up Kicks" they have been playing on SiriusXM for the past month or so that I really like:


Also check this one out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment