Tuesday, April 17, 2012

RECORD STORE DAY THIS SATURDAY!!!

That is right- Record Store Day is this Saturday! I am so excited to go back to Finders, shop and spend a good chunk of change on music for the first time this year. If you do not know what Record Store Day is check out their website where you can get a list of exclusives that are coming out, news and see a list of stores participating. (Although I of course highly recommend Finders, but I guess if it is too far you to travel you can check out one in your area.)

As excited as I am, I am also nervous because I really want the Jimmy Fallon "Tebowie" 7" and I know it will be limited. I love Jimmy Fallon so I must have it! BTW- watched Downton Abby all weekend with my cousin because she had never heard of it-GASP!! She now is hooked. All weekend we were not only trying to live the Downton Abby lifestyle with multiple changes and an accent, but also constantly quoting the always spot on Late Night parody.

Anyway, it has been a busy few weeks with going back to school in the fall stuff, Easter, and crazy families- but I will defiantly post an update on school once that is all figured out and one on my what looks to be amazing haul from Finders this weekend. I will leave you with a sample from an EP being released this weekend physically for the first time...you guessed it...KIMBRA!!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see you Saturday! I hope I get everything done before then....pray for me!

    ReplyDelete